Pet Health Certificates

What is a Pet Health Certificate?

Dr. Russett is proud to serve as a New Hampshire USDA Accredited Veterinarian. This accreditation allows her to assess your pet’s health prior to travel, ensuring that he or she is free from signs of communicable diseases. She can then endorse a health certificate required for Inter-State or International travel. You’ll need to provide us with a current physical address in the state of New Hampshire and a physical address at your future destination. We will also need proof of a current vaccinations (including rabies). We will also determine if your pet needs to be on flea, tick, and heartworm preventative.

More Information about Pet Travel

International Health Certificates can be more complicated but most countries have websites that can provide you with a checklist of needed requirements before you travel. We can also help direct you to the best resources if you have any questions about the travel and import requirements needed for your destination.

Office Hours

Monday—Friday:  8:30am – 6:00pm
Saturday:   Closed
Sunday:   Closed

Phone: 603-357-2455
[email protected]


686 Court Street Keene, NH 03431

Contact Us Today

Scroll to Top

Visit Our Online Pharmacy

Your pet’s food and medications delivered right to your door – with free shipping!*

*Orders over $49 and all AutoShip, RemindMe℠, and food orders. Free standard shipping within the continental U.S.